- Integral FlangeThe integral flange offered by N-STEEL is manufactured by die forging and precision machining process. Its size ranges from 3/8" to 80" and DN10 to DN2000. This long weld neck flange is great for pipe connection in various industries such as power, petroleum, natural gas, chemical, marine engineering, heat supply, papermaking, metallurgy, etc.
- Weld Neck Flange Our weld neck flange features reasonable structure as well as large strength and rigidity that enable it to withstand high temperature, high pressure, alternating bending and temperature fluctuation. In addition, this weld neck pipe flange can produce a reliable sealing effect.
- Slip on FlangeN-STEEL supplies slip on flange in various steel materials grades such as carbon steel slip on flange, alloy steel slip on flange, stainless steel slip on flange, etc. Our slip on pipe flange is perfect for low pressure applications. N-STEEL also has many different slip on pipe flanges in stock and ready to ship.
- Flat Face Flange, Raised Face FlangeAs a result of excellent performances, our flat face flange and raise face flange are widely used in pipeline construction in various industries such as chemical, construction, water supply, water drainage, oil, light and heavy industry, water heating, fire control, power, aviation, shipbuilding, etc.
- Threaded FlangeOur threaded flange can be used in the area where welding is not allowed. It features high convenience in installation and maintenance. Although alloy steel flange comes with high intensity, it is not easy to be welded or has poor welding property. So, it is great to be furnished with threads.
- Blind FlangeA blind flange is of importance in the piping system. It is mainly used to block off a pipeline or to create a stop. Also this steel flange is indispensable in a pipeline when repair is required. Without this type of pipe flange, it would be difficult to perform maintenance or repairs on a pipeline.
- Loose Plate FlangeN-STEEL is a specialized supplier and distributor of loose plate flange with 18 years experience. Sufficient customer resources and huge order quantities lead to a result that our products can enjoy relatively low price. In USA, South Korea,Brazil, the UAE, India, Italy, etc., this lap joint flange has won great popularity.
- Orifice FlangeThe orifice flange is often installed in a closed pipeline, used with orifice meters for measuring the flow rate of liquid, gas and stream through the pipe. N-STEEL orifice plate flange is available in weld neck flange, slip on flange and threaded flange. The combination of two orifice flanges is called orifice flange union.
- Spectacle Blind FlangeOne end of the spectacle blind flange will have an opening to allow flow through the pipe during operation and the other end is solid to block off flow during inspection or maintenance. In addition, the spectacle blind is provided with tapped holes that can make two flanges closely connected through screwed bolts.
- Socket Weld FlangeThe socket weld flange is mainly used on high pressure pipes with smaller sizes than it. It is similar to slip-on flange in manufacturing, but its fatigue strength is much higher due to an internal weld. N-STEEL provides socket welding flanges in all material grades, specifications and sizes.
In today's pipe industry, flanges are frequently used for connecting two pipes at the ends. The pipe connection by flanges is of increasing importance in pipeline construction in that such joint is so convenient and can withstand larger pressure. In industrial pipelines, application of flange fittings has become quite wide.
N-STEEL is a trustworthy pipe flange supplier with 18 years experience. The flanges we can offer include integral flange, weld neck flange, slip on flange, flat face flange, raised face flange, threaded flange, blind flange, to just name a few.
According to different materials, N-STEEL flanges can be divided into many types including carbon steel flange, alloy steel flange, stainless steel flange, etc. These pipe fittings can serve perfectly many industries such as petroleum, natural gas, chemical, shipbuilding, papermaking, and metallurgy.
Carbon steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB-WPC
Alloy steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-WP 12-WP 11-WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP 911
Stainless steel: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
Low temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A402 WPL 3-WPL 6
High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70