Butt Weld Fittings
- Pipe BendsAvailable steel grades of our steel pipe bend include API 5L GRADE B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70 and X80. Among which, X70 and X80 is the commonly used steel this pipe fitting is manufactured from.
- Pipe CapOur pipe and tube caps are mainly used in oil refining, chemical, nuclear power, thermal power, coal, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, textile, shipbuilding, marine engineering, military, aviation and other industries, and become essential part of piping systems in these industries.
- Pipe TeeN-STEEL straight tees (OD1/2’’-60’’), however, are formed in one-step molding process, depending on best-in-class equipment and technologies which can improve product quality, shorten processing time and reduce costs.
- Pipe CrossBecause of excellent tensile strength, corrosion resistance and dimensional accuracy, these steel pipe crosses have won great popularities among users in USA, the United Arab Emirates, Brazil, South Korea, to just name a few.
- Pipe ElbowOur pipe elbow can be made from a variety of materials, such as cast iron, stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, high performance steel, low temperature steel, nonferrous metal, plastic, etc. Connecting methods for the elbow fitting and pipes include butt welding, flange coupling
- Pipe ReducerThis steel pipe fitting is perfect for different areas. Specifically, it can play an ideal role when the fluid flow rate is required to be changed. In addition, the pipe reducer is suitable for pump inlet to prevent cavitation.
- Stub EndThis metal fitting is generally installed in pairs and linked together with two lap joint flanges. Using our lap joint stub ends allows sections of the pipeline to be opened for cleaning, inspection, quick replacement and other operations without having to re-weld.
As a specialist supplier and distributor of steel and metal in China, N-STEEL now has the ability to supply a wide variety of butt weld fittings including pipe bends, pipe cap, pipe tee, pipe cross, pipe elbow, pipe reducer, stub end, etc. These pipe fittings are mainly used for pipe connection by welding process.
The butt weld fittings are commonly used for connecting steel pipes, non-ferrous metal pipes and so on. Particularly, the butt weld pipe fittings are ideal for long pipeline instead of the pipeline which needs to be dismantled frequently.
According to your demands, N-STEEL can provide high, middle and low pressure industrial pipe fittings made of various steel materials such as carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, low temperature steel, etc. These butt weld fittings are all manufactured on the basis of ISO, ANSI, JIS, DIN and other standards.
Available Materials of Butt Weld Fittings
Carbon steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB-WPC
Alloy steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-WP 12-WP 11-WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP 911
Stainless steel: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
Low temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A420 WPL 3-WPL 6-WPL9
High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70